Are you worried about a friend? Learn how to start the conversation. Kognito At-Risk is an online training available to students, staff and faculty. Learn how to recognize signs of distress and gain the skills to intervene when someone is in distress.
- Click on the link: www.kognitocampus.com/login . It might take a few minutes to load.
- Click “create a new account” written in orange in the small print above the login.
- On the next page enter your registration information for the training including name, WWU email, new password and enrollment key.
- Student enrollment key: westernwashington14
- Faculty/staff enrollment key: westernwashington66
- Take the At-Risk module
LGBTQ on Campus
LGBTQ on Campus is a 30-minute online, interactive training simulation that assists institutions of higher education in creating a safe and supportive campus community by 1) increasing awareness and empathy for the challenges faced by LGBTQ students, and 2) building the skills of students to connect and communicate with respect.
Veterans on Campus
Veterans on Campus is an online, interactive training simulation that teaches students and faculty/staff how to support student veterans as they face challenges in transitioning to college life, including isolation, cultural disparities, academic difficulties, time management, and mental-health issues.