WWU Counseling Center, 360.650.3164, for help after hours, select “option 1”
Student Health Center, 360.650.3400
- ADCAS– Confidential service for Western students that provides assessment, individualized feedback, education, and consultation with a professional regarding alcohol and other drug use.
- CASAS– Consultation and Sexual Assault Support (CASAS) service is Western’s compassionate response to acts of violence. The CASAS Coordinator assists students by providing emotional support and by accessing all available resources to ensure students continue to be academically successful while they move through their healing process. CASAS also provides support to friends or family members of those who have experienced violence.
- American Association of Suicidology (AAS)
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP)
- American Psychiatric Association
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Half of Us
- Jed Foundation
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Stop a Suicide Today!
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA)
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (SAVE)
- Suicide Prevention Action Network (SPAN USA)
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center (SPRC)
- Trevor Project